Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Finish & Off To The Retreat

I have one finish this week, many WIPs.  The story of my quilting life, right?  Will we ever really get caught up and everything finished?

 
Love this winter panel and the way the customer simply finished it.  I quilted it with off-white thread and used Winter Wonderland (snowflakes) by Barbara Becker at Digitech.com.  This digitized pantograph is on sale for $11.25.  I have several of my own quilts that will be quilted with this design also.
 
Visit my blog again tomorrow for the fabric giveways in preparation for Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice Mystery beginning on November 29th.
 
Today I am at my local guild's Stash Buster Autumn Quiltaway.  Our guest teacher is Pam Hughes, from Expressions in Thread Quilt Shop in LeClaire, IA.  We will be working on holiday items for gift giving and a couple of organizing items for sewing.
 
Today I am linking up with……Confessions of a Fabric AddictLink a Finish FridayFreedom Fridays and Crazy Mom Quilts.  Have a great weekend everyone.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry 
 
 

1 comment: