Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Working on Wednesday

I will be trying to finish the farm quilt I am currently quilting today. 
 
I will continue to change over my decorating in my house.  I have taken down most of the fall and put up the few things I have for Thanksgiving.  The pilgrims are out.
 
My Turkey quilt on the wall.  The pattern is the Straddling Turkey by the Wooden Bear.
 
And my favorite Thanksgiving quilt is a signature quilt where the signees have written what they are most thankful for.  This was a quilting retreat project a few years back. 
Below, a view of the layout.
 Below, a closer view of some of the items people are thankful for.
I have started on a few Christmas items.  I bought these really awesome 3D stars at Sweet Woodruff in Fulton, IL.  I hung them yesterday with fishing line. 
 
 
The star on either end is the same and the one in the middle is elongated.
 
I think they look attractive in my bay window. 
 
Take time to enjoy the holidays and enjoy family and friends.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment