Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Finish

Happy Friday!  I am so excited I finished the t-shirt quilt.  I originally had started out doing a meander with loops on the quilt but it just didn't trip my trigger.  I was getting a ridge between the sashings and the t-shirt blocks, so the quilting was not even enough.  So I started looking through my patterns on the computer.  I am so excited with the results.  The quilt lays really nice now.  I started chuckling at myself yesterday as I finished this quilt.  I have said many times that I do not do custom quilting, but this quilt is all custom quilted.  So lesson learned -- I do custom quilt. :)
                                         Below are a few close ups of the blocks.
 
This was the most difficult block, quilting gray on gray.
 
Double loop quilting in sashings.
While I am working this is what goes on under my sewing table.  These two grew up together and size doesn't matter.  Just a bunch of monkey business going on.
 
Have a great weekend.  I have the weekend off from the mall.  Plan to enjoy some family time and hope to get a few more quilts done.  I have a few deadlines to meet for the quilt store competition in August.
 
 
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the double loop in the sashing - the quilt is really great, well done!

    ReplyDelete