Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Finish is a Friday Start

No finishes this week as I have been taking in new quilt tops to quilt.
Yesterday I cut batting to fit the quilts I had taken in.  I just love this new batting I am carrying, Legacy 80/20.  Its so soft and beautiful drape. (Don't know why my camera is showing this in sepia tones.)
 
I have a quilt loaded and one row is quilted.  WooHoo!(I took pictures but they won't transfer off my phone.  Time for a new smart phone this one seems to be dumb today.)
 
Now I am off to work.  This is a big weekend for us with the roll out of the rest of our fall products.  I have 47.5 hours between now and Tuesday.  Wednesday is my day off, hope I can sleep in and soak in the tub.
 
Have a safe Labor Day weekend.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry

 

No comments:

Post a Comment