Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Finishes

Hello everyone!  I am glad the road to heaven is paved with good intentions.  I would love to post everyday like I had previously, but my job at the mall is up to 40 hours a week.  So, I have to pick and choose how to use the rest of my time.  I will post as much as I can until this temporary job ends in January. 
 
So here are my latest finishes.
This quilt was made by Kara A. who is a beginning quilter.  She did a fabulous job considering she stated, "I didn't know what I was doing".  Keep on quilting Kara, you did just fine. :)
 
I used Ocean Froth by AnneBright.com as the quilting pattern and soft white thread by Omini. 
From longarm to finish....
 
This wedding quilt is ready for the binding and its trip to the wedding.
This quilt will be a signature quilt at the wedding.  Guests will be asked to sign in the white areas.  I asked Kara to send me a picture of the quilt with the happy couple to post later.
 
Isn't this  a happy quilt for a guy?  I just love all the different fabrics.
I quilted waves all over the quilt.  You can see the rest of Gloria's quilts in my previous post HERE.
 
Gloria B. is the maker of this quilt and one of her lucky guys gets this quilt for Christmas. 
Thank you Aaron, for holding the quilt for pictures! 
 
I used my new batting in the swim trunk quilt, Legacy 80/20 and love the results.  It has a wonderful drape to it and is cuddly soft.  Plus, I had no lint in my bobbin area of my longarm. 
 
 
Have a great weekend and stay cool!  Its steamy hot here in Illinois.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 

2 comments:

  1. Your swim trunk quilt is just too much fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are working your butt off as usual girl. Love the black and white quilt and that swim trunk quilt is awesome.

    ReplyDelete