Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Free Patterns

Hope you are all ready for the weekend and have quilty projects lined up to work on.  Life has gotten in the way of quilting the rest of this week.  Bill paying, running errands, running the dog to the vet for re-check on infection, cooking, and cleaning, etc.  Also, I have quilts that have been delivered by customers. Five new quilts arrived yesterday.  Here are three of the five as a teaser.
I had a consultation on a quilt this morning.  This morning's quilt went back home while the backing is made bigger.  Sorry no picture to show.  It is a t-shirt quilt.
 
I have a quilt loaded on the longarm, the pattern of quilting is planned, the machine is cleaned and the bobbins are ready.  If I get the quilt done today, I will come back and upload a picture.
 
Don't you just love those free patterns to use up scraps.  Here a Bitty Block idea from Quiltmaker.
 
 
McCall's has free Friday patterns that are scrap happy, also.
 
 
Now I am heading back down to get some work down but a little chocolate brownie for some energy and a cup of chai green tea.  I guess you might say the brownies are the finish of the week!
 
 
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 

No comments:

Post a Comment