Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Work in Progress Wednesday

Good Morning!  Its warmer and its not raining, snowing or sleeting this morning.  I am hoping for slow melting or we will have a lake in the backyard along with lots of mud.  With three dogs in the house, not looking forward to wiping feet off.

I have been working on my own quilts this week.  I can't tell you how long this top has been hanging around waiting for quilting.  Its quilted!  Its only 18" x 24".  The full reveal picture on Friday.  Another small quilt is loaded and on its way to being finished also.  The big push is on to finish 7 quilts for our local quilt show March 21 & 22.
I bought this kit on the I-80 Shop Hop years ago.  The finished small quilt in their shop was framed beautifully.  We'll have to see if it gets framed, since that can be costly.  It will look nice hung in my new kitchen.

I hope you are having a productive day.  I have vacuumed the main floor, cleaned off the dining room table from all my quilting piles, cleaned off the counter tops from valentines decorations and put out Easter decorations.  The dining room table looks like a dining table.  Because I have not cleaned and organized my sewing area, I had moved upstairs to the dining room table which doesn't look so great when company stops by. 
The quilt on the table is called Window Box, pattern by Lynnette Jensen.
I made this quilt for Quilter's Garden Quilt Shop when I was their sample maker.
 
I have not posted the links for the free patterns I like lately.  So today is catch-up day.
 
Quilt Doodle Designs BOM 2015

 

McCall's Freebie Friday


Quiltmaker Bitty Blocks

February


March – Row Quilt Options


March Blocks



Farm Chick Quilts ( used to be the Country Threads block of the month)


 
Hope you have a great day.  Today I am linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment