Monday, April 6, 2015

Design Wall Monday

On Saturday I listed several free patterns that my friends like to follow. Some friends are slightly computer challenged, so I post the links to help everyone out and make it easy to find.  I was confused on the Bitty Blocks being posted by Quiltmaker.  Late today I went to their blog to find out that they post the first Monday of each month, not the first of each month.  That explains why I could not find their April pinwheels block on the first but it was just made available today. 

http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/2015/04/qm-bitty-blocks-flying-geese-pinwheels/

I spent half of Sunday and several hours this morning working on our income tax preparation.  I had an 11:00am appointment with the tax man and I'm thrilled things went smoothly.  I came home to look-up some additional information and drove back uptown to drop off the paperwork requested.  Now we wait for the final answer and paperwork.

Just running up to the tax appointment and doing a few things around the house, wore me out.  I hate being sick and having no energy.  I did catch up in printing off the free patterns for April. 

I decided to reward myself for working on the taxes and cut out a simple block for the 2014 BOM by Country Threads and Farm Chick Quilts.
This block is not sewn together it is just laying on my ironing board. 
 
Today I am linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.
 
Yours in quilting,
Terry

1 comment: