Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Finishes

 
Both quilts that I finished this week belong to the same customer.  She is a fairly new quilter but she has taken the time to learn her craft and does a great job at piecing.  The first quilt is an Edyta Sita pattern, Cabbage Rose Tablerunner, from the book Friendship Triangles.
I used Glide threads and patterns from the Handi Quilter Pro Stitcher library. 
 
I am ready for Spring and this tulip table topper was a bright spot in my week. 
 
 
I also finishes a group of skinny pin cushions.  I like to give these as gifts or giveaway during lectures.  I have a few 1/4" rulers and quilting guides with the pin cushions.  This allows you to set up that perfect 1/4" or scant 1/4" seam allowance.
 
  Below is a picture on how you set it up.
 

 
Headed out the door to a small retreat for today and tomorrow. Have a great weekend!
Yours in quilting,
Terry
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. love the tulip and the skinny pin cushion

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you find the ruler?? this is such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piecing and wonderful quilting. Want a skinny pin cushion and 1/4" ruler & quilting guide.

    ReplyDelete